- 16 Channel Wrist Array @ 7 T
- 30 Channel Sodium Head Array
- 6 Channel PET/MR Carotid Array
- 8 Channel Cervical Spine Array @ 7 T
- 8 Channel Tx/Rx Head Array @ 7 T
- Connectome Neonatal System
- Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil @ 7 T
- Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil
- Dual Tuned Head Coil @ 7 T
- Dual Tuned Head Coil
- Head Coils for Interventional MRI
- Lung Coil for Hyperpolarized Gases
- Multi Nuclei Cardiac Spectroscopy Coil
- PET/MR Breast Array for Diagnostic Imaging
Our product range for human applications include coils and arrays for proton and non-proton studies in a manifold variety. We have built volume resonators for head, lung and extremities, surface coils for neck, carotid, heart and liver, … you name it.
The development of these coils is based on a detailed briefing with the user to define interfacing to the MR system, intended results, ROI, handling convenience, and other important criteria.
We offer human coils for up to 9.4 T, adapted to any commercially available MR scanner model.
Most of the RAPID Biomedical products are designed and built specifically for the individual customer’s needs.
We also offer a growing range of “off-the-shelf”-coils for various implementations like cardio-vascular, head and brain studies. RAPID standard coils and devices offer an optimized cost-performance ratio and a shorter delivery period.
See samples of product descriptions at right hand navigation.